Adult Services Volunteer 2017
Date(s) - 01/03/2017 - 12/29/2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
United Rehabilitation Services
United Rehabilitation Services is looking for volunteers to help out with adults and seniors with disabilities and special needs in our Adult Services Department. If you have a few hours and would like to assist in our Adult Center, Senior Center or Vocational Workshop, please contact us!
Volunteer duties include:
- Playing games and doing puzzles with adults
- Helping with art projects
- Reading to clients
- Assisting adults with their work in the Vocational Center
- Visiting and socializing with clients
- Helping program aides prepare for daily activities
Volunteer opportunities are available Monday-Friday during the hours of 9 am -4:30 pm.