In these ever changing times, the struggle to meet the growing needs of individuals with complex conditions and serious disabilities continues to grow. We are seeing more children born prematurely who survive but with serious life-long challenges and implications for care. Adults with developmental and acquired disabilities are living much longer, requiring care well into the senior years.
URS is committed to providing a safety net of support services to these individuals and their families, however, we need your help.
There are many ways you can support URS:
- Monetary Donations: Your tax-deductible gift supports our Childcare Programs with on-site Nursing Services, Adult Services Programs and vital Therapy Services. Donations can be made as a one-time gift or through our Monthly Giving Program.
- In-Kind Donations: Donate goods and services to URS. Click here to view our current Wish List.
- Volunteer Support: Volunteers enhance our programs and provide support and specialized attention to the hundreds of children, adults and seniors we serve each day. Click the Volunteer tab to learn more.
- Donations can also be made to United Rehabilitation Services through designations through the United Way or the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC#: 17848).
- Our Vocational Training Program has a Candy Wreaths Program, and clients are paid for the assembly of these. You can support URS by purchasing Candy Wreaths for any special occasion. Click here for more information about our Candy Wreaths!