URS is committed to providing a safety net of support services to these individuals and their families, however, we need your help. There are many ways you can support URS:
- Monetary Donations: Your tax-deductible gift supports our Childcare Programs with on-site Nursing Services, Adult Services Programs and vital Therapy Services. Donations can be made as a one-time gift or through our Monthly Giving Program. Click here to donate now.
- In-Kind Donations: Donate goods and services to URS. Click here to view our current Wish List.
- Volunteer Support: Volunteers enhance our programs and provide support and specialized attention to the hundreds of children, adults and seniors we serve each day. Click here to learn more.
- Donations can also be made to United Rehabilitation Services through designations through the United Way or Employee Giving Campaigns.
- Sign up for Kroger Community Rewards and list URS as your charity beneficiary. This program is no cost to you and every time you shop, URS gets a donation!
- When online shopping on Amazon, shop at smile.amazon.com instead, it’s the same site with the same pricing but you can pick a charity beneficiary to get a donation every time you make a purchase!
- Use Giving Assistant to shop at 3,000+ popular retailers including JC Penney, ULTA, and Best Buy, and they’ll donate as much as 30% of your total purchase price to United Rehabilitation Services of Greater Dayton. It’s never been easier to change the world—one purchase at a time.