In these ever changing times, the struggle to meet the growing needs of individuals with complex conditions and serious disabilities continues to grow. We are seeing more children born prematurely who survive but with serious life-long challenges and implications for care. Adults with developmental and acquired disabilities are living much longer, requiring care well into the senior years.
URS is committed to providing a safety net of support services to these individuals and their families, however, we need your help.
There are many ways you can support URS:
- Monetary Donations: Your tax-deductible gift supports our Childcare Programs with on-site Nursing Services, Adult Services Programs and vital Therapy Services. Donations can be made as a one-time gift or through our Monthly Giving Program. Click here to donate now.
- In-Kind Donations: Donate goods and services to URS. Click here to view our current Wish List.
- Volunteer Support: Volunteers enhance our programs and provide support and specialized attention to the hundreds of children, adults and seniors we serve each day. Click here to learn more.
- Donations can also be made to United Rehabilitation Services through designations through the United Way or Employee Giving Campaigns.
- Sign up for Kroger Community Rewards and list URS as your charity beneficiary. This program is no cost to you and every time you shop, URS gets a donation!
- When online shopping on Amazon, shop at smile.amazon.com instead, it’s the same site with the same pricing but you can pick a charity beneficiary to get a donation every time you make a purchase!
- We’re participating in the Target Circle program April 1 through June 30, 2020! You can vote for us and help direct Target’s giving to benefit URS. For full program details and restrictions visit Target Circle.