URS offers internationally and state accredited programs for infants, children, adults and seniors with developmental and acquired disabilities or other special needs, including Cerebral Palsy, Autism, Down Syndrome, Muscular Dystrophy and Alzheimer’s. Our unique “one-stop shopping” concept provides a comprehensive array of services under one roof, including:
- Childcare Services with 5-Star Rated Early Childhood Education and School-Age Programs for children with and without special needs, ages 6 weeks through 17 years
- Socially-Engaging Programs for adults and seniors with art, music, gardening, fitness, cultural and community-inclusion opportunities
- Vocational Training and work experiences including a “2nd Shift” Option
- Employment Services with career exploration, work site assessment, and training, as well as job coaching and placement services to help each individual achieve their personal employment goals
- Senior Daycare Program
- On-site Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy Clinic
- On-site Nursing Services
- Full-kitchen providing hot nutritious meals with both breakfast and lunch available
United Rehabilitation Services of Greater Dayton respects, advocates for, and shall not interfere with the exercise of the Client Rights as established in Section 5123.62 of the Ohio Revised Code, by URS policies and procedures, and person centered philosophy. Click here to view.
All of our services are designed to meet the expectations outlined in our Code of Ethics and Cultural Competency and Diversity Plan. These forms are available on our Reports and Forms Tab, click here to view.